Aaron Ramsey signs new Arsenal deal

Aaron Ramsey has signed a new long-term contract with Arsenal.
The 19-year-old midfielder joined the Gunners from Cardiff City for £5million in the summer of 2008 and is currently recovering from a broken leg he suffered against Stoke City in February.
“I’m very happy here at Arsenal, it’s a great club and I’ve learned a lot since I’ve been here,” Ramsey said. “Every player wants to play in a team where they can play football and I feel that this is the way it should be played, so that’s one of the reasons I signed a new contract.”
Ramsey, who scored four times from his 29 appearances last season, had establishing himself in the Arsenal midfield before a tackle by Ryan Shawcross left him with fractures to the tibia and fibula in his right leg.
“I think I can still develop my game a lot, and I’m in the right place to do that with the support of the manager and also a squad of very talented players,” Ramsey added.
“I’m convinced the next few years will be a time where my career kicks on to a new level, it’s an exciting time to be part of the club.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Ketadu.com